Bradley International Airport is the closest to UConn. You can arrange a UConn Airport Shuttle (~$60). Reservations are required one week in advance. Exact fare amount due upon arrival. Alternatively, you can arrange a car service (Lindsey Limousine) or take a taxi (~$85). Taxis are available outside of the airport but if one is not readily available, please go to the Ground Transportation desk and they can arrange a taxi for you.
Peter Pan buses come to UConn Storrs twice a day from Hartford, New York City, Boston and other cities.
- In Storrs, the Peter Pan bus picks up and drops off on Hillside Rd. in front of the UConn Co-op.
- In Hartford, the Peter Pan bus picks up and drops off at Union Station, bus depot and train station (One Union Place, Hartford, CT 06103).
- In New York City the Peter Pan bus picks up and drops off at the Port Authority Bus Terminal (8th Ave and 42nd St).
- In Boston, the Peter Pan bus picks up and drops off at Logan Airport (BOS) outside of Terminals A, B, C, E.
The MegaBus provides transportation between UConn Storrs, Hartford and New York City with three buses per day. Buy your tickets online at https://us.megabus.com/
- In Storrs, the MegaBus picks up and drops off on Stadium Rd., in between the UConn Co-op and Gampel Pavilion.
- In Hartford, the MegaBus picks up and drops off at the corner of Arch St. and Constitution Way.
- In New York City, the MegaBus picks up and drops off at the corner of 7th Ave and 28th St
From the West – Interstate 84 East to Exit 68. From exit, take a right onto Route 195, and follow for 7 miles to campus.
Alternate directions from the West – Interstate 84 East to Interstate 384 East. At end of Interstate 384 East, take left fork to Route 44 East. Follow Route 44 East to intersection with Route 195. Take a right onto Route 195 and follow the signs to campus.
From the East – Interstate 84 West to Exit 68. From exit, take a left onto Route 195, and follow for 7 miles to campus.
From the Southeast – Interstate 95 to 395 North. Take Exit 81 West to Route 32 North. Follow Route 32 North to Willimantic. In town, turn right and go over bridge. Continue straight through the light and follow 195 North for 8 miles to campus.
Personalize your directions with Google Maps.
Visitors may park in either the North or South parking garages.
Parking garages are marked with red arrows on the map below.